~ Highlight of the Day: Dressing up as a bedbug for Halloween :) ~
Best 'goodnight' saying ever:
Good night,
Sleep tight,
Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Don't let the bedbugs bite.
But if they do
Let them chew
'Cause they gotta eat too!
Also great - Halloween parties where all you have to dress up with is what you brought halfway across the world in your suitcase . . . or whatever your classmates brought in their suitcases :)
Never has dressing up like a classmate been soooooo funny. The thing is, we all only have about ten outfits, and so we all know exactly what everyone else wears. So wearing someone elses stuff and throwing around a few of their funny idiosyncrasies instantly gets you the perfect costume.
Unfortunately none of you will think any of them are funny. Sorry :)
Well, I'm off to Jordan tomorrow, and I really doubt I'll stumble across any convenient internet, so check back in around Friday and I'll have a Jordan post worth four days.
No comments:
Post a Comment