Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jackolanterns and Pumpkin Pie

Highlight of the Week: Carving a Jackolantern (no me importa si era tarde :) No! Algo mejor - Hna Puma found a Gospel Principles manual in Guarani. Love that girl :) 

I made pumpkin pie this week. And discovered that Hna. Ross is a bit sensitive to large quantities of pumpkin. Like throwing up kind of sensitive. Can people be allergic to pumpkin?
We ended up staying en casa for the day so she could recover. 

But we made up for it by working crazy hard the rest of week. 

It tormented on Friday, but we stayed in studying because we had a zone meeting Thursday. 

I`m getting near the end of Jesus the Christ. I really want to read the last few chapters, because I know they`re going to be fantastic, but I`m not so excited to not have more of it to read.
Maybe I`ll try it in spanish this time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment