Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update on Green Things

Here's a quick update on the garden, since I haven't posted pictures of it for an entire week and a half:


I've been weeding. And weeding. And weeding. By the time I've weeded the whole thing, there are already more weeds where I started! But today I got pretty close to having it all done at once. But after Tuesday it will be perfect.

Everything has grown leaps and bounds, except for the watermelons for some reason. I'm most excited for the tomatoes. I've got plenty of green ones, but no ripe ones. I can't wait till I can walk out to the garden and just eat one off the vine!

I also have several of this interesting plant:

The colors are lovely, but I'm not sure what it is. . . I know you eat it. somehow. I'm not sure what part though. . . right now they're being chomped on by some cute little green catapilars. They're so cute, I can barely stand getting rid of them. I wish I had chickens here. . .







No comments:

Post a Comment