~Highlight of the Day: Talking to my sister about Doctor Who for way too long :) ~
Ok. I think most of my posts are a little long winded. Who would've guessed? I hate essays with a passion, but apparently not blog posts. So without further adieu, a short (and hopefully the beginning of many) blog post.
Today I made Raisin Sour Cream Pie. It sounds gross, but it's actually not!
| (blurry picture of pie in the oven :) |
| One whole pie |
| What's left of it! (I shared :) |
(In case you are interested. . . )
Raisin Sour Cream Pie
1
cup sour cream
1 cup white sugar
1 cup raisins
2 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
(I used apple cider vinegar. . . it's what we had)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Directions
1.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2.
In a large bowl, mix sour cream and sugar. Fold in raisins and beaten eggs.
Stir in vinegar, salt, cinnamon and cloves. Pour mixture into pie crust.
3. Bake pie for 40
minutes, or until knife inserted in center of pie comes out clean. Remove from
oven and let cool slightly.
Ummm. . . does this count as short? Perhaps not. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment