Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Utterly

~ Highlight of the Day: Pouring rain. It never ceases to amaze me! ~

Well I would like to (humbly) point out that I posted every single day in July. And therefore I am utterly exhausted and may take a break. . . maybe.

Favorite joke about utters:

what do you call a cow that just jumped over a barbed wire fence? . . .
utterly destroyed!

Ok, so it's not that funny. It's just the only utter joke I know, though it makes me cringe every time I hear it or tell it.

Also to do with utters, I happened across this on facebook, and then checked out this website a bit, and then filed away in the back of my brain "get Nigerian dwarf goats" right next to "breed chickens" under "when I have a hobby farm".


No comments:

Post a Comment