*I totally forgot to post this. It's from Monday. . . I think.*
~ Highlight of the Day: Spending another beautiful rainy day in Jerusalem! ~
~ Highlight of the Day: Spending another beautiful rainy day in Jerusalem! ~
We get to go out a lot more consistently now that all but two of our classes are done - it's a good thing too, because I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of things there are to see.
Today we went to the Temple Institute and checked out their museum. The Temple Institute is a group of Jews that are preparing to build the Third Temple. They have been putting together everything from the garments worn by the high priest to the huge golden manorah (just west of the Western Wall plaza). It was fascinating to see what they had to say. Not much of what we read on the plaques was new information, but it was from a completely different angle. Definitely worth the 25 shekels.
No comments:
Post a Comment