Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Friday, December 14, 2012

Home! Sort Of. . .

~ Highlight of the Day: Eating homemade almond roca - gotta love Christmas cookies! ~

I'm home! Well, if you can call a brand new house in a state I've never really been to home. It's where the family is though, so it's good enough for me :) 

And we have a pool now. 
And palm trees. . . 
and citrus trees! 

I went on a run this morning, took a bunch of right turns, ran along some canal thingy, saw a huge fish, found citrus trees, ate an orange (while I was running :), got a little lost, and about four miles later found my house again. 

Observations on Arizona: 

It's flat. 
It's warmer than Israel in December (but not by too much).
It's an excellent place to be if you're studying for an Interior Plant ID event :) 
Everyone has a pool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment