Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Dentist

~ Highlight of the Day: Singing "Children Go Where I Send Thee" (Peter Paul and Mary style) at the top of my lungs in the car :) ~
 
I usually love the dentist. At least I have for the past 8 years, because I go in, they clean my teeth, tell me I've got perfect teeth, and then I go on my way. I've never had a cavity, or anything else that remotely resembles one, in my whole entire life. I got two teeth pulled when I was little, to make room for teeth coming in, and I've had my wisdom teeth out. That's about it.
That is, until yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny morning, I went in to the dentist (a new Arizona dentist), ready to be told my teeth were perfect, and what do I get? The dentist finds two spots. What is this!? Bad spots? How!? I've still got my panties in a bunch over it. I kept my cool in the dentist's office, but as soon as I was walking out to the car I was fuming about it.
 
And I've been fuming about it ever since.
 
I get them filled tomorrow. . . in the morning. . . and I'm just a little bit terrified. People survive getting fillings, right? I'll still be able to have children, and eat solid foods, and listen to loud music? I guess I'll find out in the morning! :)
 
Also, I went to IKEA for the first time ever. It's life changing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment