Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Let it Snow. . . But Not On The Weekends

~Highlight of the Day: Finally getting to put my hair up after leaving it down for all of church :) ~
 
I love sleeping in. If I had been able to do it this morning, it would have been the highlight of my day. But I also like money. And having a job kinda facilitates that . . . so instead of sleeping in this morning I got up (at 4:40am. . . yea. . . ), put on my snow boots, and shoveled snow for a couple of hours.
 

Just look at that cleared path! It's a pretty good lookin' brick walk, if you ask me :)
 
Also, I've been meaning to take pictures of the duck pond for a while now. . . just for fun (and I like the ducks), and I actually remembered to bring my camera today!
 
So I was taking pictures of the pond. . .
 
 
 
and then the trees. . .
 


and then the new Life Sciences building. . .


and then the walk home, and the mountains. . .
 

 
And then I got home, and saw that someone had made a snowman-on-a-stick, and despite having looked at nothing but snow for the past 4 hours I still found it funny. So I took a picture of it too.
 
 
You know, I really do love snow. Especially when it comes down in big fluffy chunks. But I also liked water too, before I chugged two liters of it.
 
I LOVE SNOW.
(said in an ambiguously sarcastic tone :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment