~ Highlight of the Day: a really early trip to the Provo Temple* - it has been way too long ~
Whew. This week has really been a full one!
How does life sustain such business? How in the world can I come up with so much to do, and still fill half my time with other things? I suppose I knew it was going to be like this. I am working as many hours as BYU lets me, and taking almost as many credit hours as well.
But this week the weather decided to wreak havoc on my sleep schedule.
And family was in town.
And it was my birthday.
And it was my birthday.
And homework began in earnest.
And it took longer to get everywhere due to the snow.
So hopefully this is week is the exception and not the norm :)
Despite a distinct lack of down time, it was still a pretty good week:
Went shopping . . .
took my weights final at the testing center. . .
shoveled this hill for hours while it snowed and undid all my work :)
Spent way too much time on my drawing homework
had a birthday party!
made a small bonfire on the ice. . . :)
and enjoyed the fire despite it being freezing cold
Then I spend a good hour or two reveling (studying :) in the glories of the
greenhouse with my camera. . . I love plants.
In just one short month I'm going to know the scientific names of 150 interior plants,
how to spell them, and how to identify them. Just you wait and see :)
*I cannot wait till they get the Provo Tabernacle finished and built into a temple.
The Provo temple gets so busy - even at 7am on a Saturday!











You are too cool.
ReplyDelete