Highlight of the Week: Church again. We had an investigator come for all three hours (yay!)
I`ve figured out the shower in our house. So I feel like I`ve officially moved in now :)
Our dish soap is bubblegum scented. . . don`t ask me why
Chipa is fantastic. I`ll explain what it is later.
One of the members in our Rama (branch) showed me a few edible plants - I love Paraguay :)
Mimosa pudica grows like a weed here! It never ceases to amaze Hna. Quito
I`ve figured out the shower in our house. So I feel like I`ve officially moved in now :)
Our dish soap is bubblegum scented. . . don`t ask me why
Chipa is fantastic. I`ll explain what it is later.
One of the members in our Rama (branch) showed me a few edible plants - I love Paraguay :)
Mimosa pudica grows like a weed here! It never ceases to amaze Hna. Quito
I`ve managed to stumble across two bad words in all my fumbling in EspaƱol. . . can`t remember what they were, but I`m not going to forget how great the look was on Hna. Quito´s face :)
And one of these days I won`t be pressed for time, but today I am. Gotta love the Work :)

No comments:
Post a Comment