Highlight of the Week: Torrents upon torrents of rain. . . for 10 minutes :)
I´ve decided the theme song for contacting in Paraguay is that one Beetles song that goes, "You say goodbye, I say hello". Everyone here uses 'Adios' as much as anything else when passing people in the street, and as missionaries we use 'buenas tardes' (it's a little more open and inviting)
I think I ate horse. I`m not sure. That`s what they said it was at least. Not all that bad actually :)
And I just know I`m going to come home speaking a spanish that no one else will understand, with a fair amount of Guarani mixed in there :) I just discovered this week that 'sarambi' (disorder) is not spanish. Niether is 'háke' (careful).
And if all goes well we`re going to have a baptism this Saturday! Juaquin came to church with us for the third time yesterday! (yay!!!) More on that next week :)
I´ve decided the theme song for contacting in Paraguay is that one Beetles song that goes, "You say goodbye, I say hello". Everyone here uses 'Adios' as much as anything else when passing people in the street, and as missionaries we use 'buenas tardes' (it's a little more open and inviting)
I think I ate horse. I`m not sure. That`s what they said it was at least. Not all that bad actually :)
And I just know I`m going to come home speaking a spanish that no one else will understand, with a fair amount of Guarani mixed in there :) I just discovered this week that 'sarambi' (disorder) is not spanish. Niether is 'háke' (careful).
And if all goes well we`re going to have a baptism this Saturday! Juaquin came to church with us for the third time yesterday! (yay!!!) More on that next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment