Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Monday, June 30, 2014

And eating strange plants?

Highlight of the Week: We got the Conference issue of the Liahona!!! 

After a week of rain and wet feet, I am thoroughly happy for some sun. It`s actually not the rain that bothers me too much. But mud is tricky stuff. And sometimes stinky too. Luckily I`ve got a nifty pair of fashionable crocs that allow me to splash through all the puddles and street-rivers in Villeta :) 

I did end up battling it out with two broken umbrellas two days in a row. . . and when it came to drawing blood (ok. it poked my thumb. but there was a little blood :) I decided it was worth the 22 mil guaranies for a fully functioning one. So now we have two paraguas that work, and no more rain :) 

me eating strange plants :)


Well, we brought two investigators to church yesterday but lost them before Sacrament Meeting. . . we were kind of sad about it. But we found some new investigators who are ready to learn, so it all works out in the end. 

closeup of said strange plant

(this is my favorite plant in all of Paraguay)

Love you all! Faith is so important! And Mormon 9 is a fantastic chapter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment