Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Antonella

Highlight of the Week: Antonella isn`t moving to Asuncion, and she`s getting baptized this week!!!

Antonella told us Saturday that she was going to move to Asuncion and enroll herself in the police academy for four years. And that she would be leaving Sunday. And then she came to church on Sunday and told us she was staying and was going to get baptized. Maybe she just likes to watch us react to the emotional rollercoaster that put us through :)

I ate cow udder this week. With Antonella. We decided next lunch appointment we would
bring the food :)

We also had exchanges with the sister leaders, upon which Hna. Whitmer and I got to travel in colectivo with a member and her three small children. NiƱos make colectivos a whole other experience :)

We also happened to pass a peluqueria (hair salon) with a big ol picture of Shaun Spencer from Psych as advertising. . . I had to enjoy the sweet irony alone because no body else knew who he was. . . I love Paraguay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment