Highlight of the Week: Checking out a new part of our area we thought belonged to the Elders. . . :)
Antonella didn`t get baptized this week. We had a good long talk about what it would take to get the permission of her parents, and we`ll see what happens this week.
But we are going to baptize Mario on Saturday. He`s 10 and his mom is a member.
Antonella didn`t get baptized this week. We had a good long talk about what it would take to get the permission of her parents, and we`ll see what happens this week.
But we are going to baptize Mario on Saturday. He`s 10 and his mom is a member.
They`re in the process of moving to the Elder`s area, but they`re ours for now :)
This week`s been hot-ish. Mostly absolutely perfect. :) I keep waiting for winter,
This week`s been hot-ish. Mostly absolutely perfect. :) I keep waiting for winter,
but it just hasn`t hit yet. . .
I tried Chicheron yesterday. I`m pretty sure it`s pig fat fried in pig fat.
I also memorized my current favorite scripture: Los que creen en Dios pueden tener una firme esperanza en un mundo mejor, si, aun un lugar a la diestra de Dios, y esta esperanza viene de la fe, proporciona un ancla a las almas de los hombres, y los hace seguros y firmes, abundonados en buenas obras, siempre impulsados a glorificar a Dios. . . Ether 12:4 :)
Next week I`ll give it to you in Guarani :)
I tried Chicheron yesterday. I`m pretty sure it`s pig fat fried in pig fat.
I also memorized my current favorite scripture: Los que creen en Dios pueden tener una firme esperanza en un mundo mejor, si, aun un lugar a la diestra de Dios, y esta esperanza viene de la fe, proporciona un ancla a las almas de los hombres, y los hace seguros y firmes, abundonados en buenas obras, siempre impulsados a glorificar a Dios. . . Ether 12:4 :)
Next week I`ll give it to you in Guarani :)
No comments:
Post a Comment