Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

half of Women`s Conference

Highlight of the Week: Getting to see half of Women`s Conference :) 

We missed our colectivo Saturday in the morning. So we didn`t get to watch Korean children singing. But we did manage to get our 5 contactos done and get to Ñemby in time to see the last half :) 

I loved conference. (as every missionary does :) And I even watched the last session in Español, which I was pretty excited about. I only had to ask Hna. Zuñiga what an hacha was and what agua portable was :) 

We made friends with a young woman from the next town over who is just really really willing to help us with lessons, which I`m going to count as a small miracle.


learning to dance with cantaros

with the founder of Villeta

The Jara Family

with Hermana Lino
 

No comments:

Post a Comment