Highlight of the Week: Our investigators got to listen to the Primary Program!!!
It was perfect. The primary kids perfectly summarized all of lessons 1 and 3,
with a bit of 2 in there as well.
And I need to learn the primary songs in Español si o si :)
I`m in a new area called Amambay. It`s known to be one of the nicest sister areas. It`s pure city, and almost in downtown Asuncion from what I`ve heard. We plan a lot of appointments, because not a lot of people are ok with just inviting us in on the spot. And the members have cars here. And like to feed the missionaries.
Life will be quite different this cambio :)
We live in a building named Tupasy. Tupa is god. Sy is mother. So after looking it up in the guarani dictionary we confirmed that we do indeed live in an apartment complex named after the Virgin.
But we`re chill with that.
Funny story - I left behind Montse in Villeta. She still hasn`t been able to be baptized because she still doesn`t have her Aunt`s permission. But it just so happens that we`re teaching a 13 year old Monse here in Amambay too! She and her mom came to church this Sunday.
I`m pretty excited about it :)
And we ate a really strange fruit this week. I`ve been dying to ask someone what it's called for nearly my whole mission now, and at least now I know what it tastes like :) It was kind of gritty like a really ripe pear. . . but less sweet. And with an odd aftertaste. And lots of seeds.
No comments:
Post a Comment