~ Highlight of the Day: Finding awesome stuff in a dusty old closet ~
I honestly did not expect this day to be this cool. It completely took me by surprise!
So, first things first, I got to spend all morning in my PJ's (that right there is enough to make any day a good one :) and then I got these leftovers for lunch.
Then I actually did something productive (I helped a friend in her garden).
My Korean roommate made an exquisite dinner of stuff I'd never seen before.
That was enough to make my day great:)
We had all sorts of stuff. I'd name some of it but I can't pronounce half of it, nor can I remember.
It was all delicious. I'll leave it at that!
Then, because it looked like it was going to rain, I was rooting around in our upstairs closet (the one I've only looked in once before) for raincoats and I found the most amazing thing:
A TYPEWRITER!!! It's from Sears. It's electric. It's perfect. I think I could type on this guy all day!
And, of course, to wrap things up, I went with a group to watch the firework show at Longwood. It was 80's themed, which means I had to keep myself from singing along with everything :) It was great fun. After the show ended all I could think about was how I'd soon get to go home and type!
Bring back typewriters. Yes? No? :)
Why yes of course! What a find! Type me up a note or two. hehe
ReplyDelete