Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Mediterranean

~ Highlight of the Day: riding a bike (handless. . . not that I'm bragging or anything :) along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea ~
 
I wish I could post pictures so bad! The Tel Aviv waterfront is absolutely beautiful, and the water is warm, and the sand is perfect for sand castles and burying people, and there are markets just a short walk (or bikeride) away. . . it's definitely been an amazing day.
 
I even avoided a horrible sunburn (unlike some of my unfortunate classmates). I'm just going to have a freakin' awesome farmer's tan. And a Chacos tan! That I'm excited for.
 
May I just say, I love my chacos. They are comfortable, open, sturdy, water-safe, and stylish :) I would wear them everywhere if I could.
 
Anyway, I'd promise pictures tomorrow, but we're going on a full day field trip to the Negev Desert (and some other cool places). I don't think we're getting back till late, and then it's a whole new week of classes, and then I'm teaching primary on the Sabbath, and after that we're off to Turkey for a week!
 
Fun Fact: Acacia trees are native to the Negev Desert. . . not that I'm totally geeking out about that or anything :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment