Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Sabbath

~ Highlight of the Day: That big glass of water I had after hiking to Gethsemane and back on a Fast Sunday. . . Saturday* ~
 
Today I:
 
 went to ward choir
 looked out at the city of Jerusalem during sacrament meeting (no big deal :)
walked to the Garden of Gethsemane
walked back from Gethsemane
survived the walk back
had the best ice cream ever
wrote 3 letters
and
played an intense game of catchphrase
 
And tomorrow I will make it to the Hebrew University and will post pictures. As long as I can convince two other people to come with me. . .
 
*We have church on Saturday here. It felt just like a Sunday except I had to keep fighting back the panic of having none of my homework done. I have an entire day tomorrow! Woohoo!

1 comment: