~ Highlight of the last three days: Shawarma. Just as good as falafel. Maybe better. ~
I'm taking 15 credit hours this semester. I knew I would be taking 15 credit hours when I applied, was excited to see the 15 credit hours listed on my semester schedule, and couldn't wait to learn 15 credit hours worth of stuff on Israel.
Now I'm about 15 credit hours behind in sleep.
I did nothing but study for two days straight. I didn't even blog!
Yesterday I finally caved and went out to the city for a few hours. Then I came back and studied some more. I feel like I've learned a semester's worth of information in the last 3 days. And did I do well on the test in my Ancient Near Eastern class this morning?
I really doubt it.
So here's to knowing that the Southern Kingdom of Israel was conquered by Assyrians in 586 BC, and that Herod the Great was around from 37-4 BC, and that the Bar Kochba revolt happened in 132 AD, and Jerusalem was renamed Aelia Capitolina.
Let the tests begin.
You can do it Rachel!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Delete