~ Highlight of the Day: Getting to play Settlers of Catan, even if I didn't win :) Oh! and resolving the confusing misunderstanding about who I'm selling my Fall housing contract to (it's such a relief to have it figured out!) ~
I was in Chamber Choir when I was in high school, which was auditioned and made up of roughly twenty girls ranging from freshmen to seniors. Because of this high concentration of raging teenage estrogen we ended up doing lots of touchy feely things, like talking about anything and everything other than choir and organizing a 'secret sister' operation where everyone was assigned a different girl to give small gifts to throughout the year. Well, I particularly remember receiving a certain note from my secret sister. It was written with markers on bright blue construction paper, and had a large, cheerful 'Happy Wednesday!' on the front. For some reason it has stuck with me ever since, and it helps me through that terrible tired-already-but-not-quite-half-way-done feeling Wednesday mornings tend to generate.
So, happy Wednesday!
Also, I saw a fox and her baby today. So cool. They were just hanging out by the forest, keeping an eye on me in case I got any closer than I already was.
I've recently stumbled upon this online comic, and so have been pondering foxes more than usual in the past half a week, which made running into one or two of them just that much cooler :)
No comments:
Post a Comment