Ampitheater

Ampitheater

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Woke Up Thursday Morning. . .

~Highlight of the Day: Seeing the brand new air conditioner that's going to be installed in the dining room tomorrow - it was indeed love at first sight. ~

Just look at this beauty! It brings tears to my eyes!
Today our weekly intern field trip took us to the Ambler campus of Temple University (about an hour away) for a lovely tour of  their beautiful gardens. It was a small but well landscaped, altogether an enjoyable place :)

 I will someday (when I have the space and time and money) have one of these in my garden:




And to top off an already good day, I used chives out of my garden for dinner!


I think I might be sad my internship is ending soon, now that I can come home to an air conditioned home. . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment